Cookies are not currently enabled in your web browser. It will not be possible to keep you logged in if cookies are not enabled. Please ensure that you enable cookies before continuing.
The Royal Free London Library Services includes the libraries at the Royal Free and Barnet Hospitals, providing services to staff of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust and staff and students of UCL.
The library provides services to support clinical practice, professional development and research activities, including:
- A free literature searching service (you may request an evidence search through KnowledgeShare, complete a form within the library, or make your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support for journal clubs and critical appraisal
- Support in locating evidence for guideline development and clinical pathways
- Providing training in areas such as searching PubMed/Medline, publication, bibliometrics and reference management
- Access to a range of databases and clinical support tools through NHS OpenAthens
Contact us to find out more.
Barnet Hospital LibraryEducation and Information Centre
Barnet Hospital, Wellhouse Lane
Royal Free Hospital Medical LibraryRowland Hill Street