Cookies are not currently enabled in your web browser. It will not be possible to keep you logged in if cookies are not enabled. Please ensure that you enable cookies before continuing.
KnowledgeShare was created by Ben Skinner and the Library and Knowledge Service team at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.
The initial development and ongoing costs of providing KnowledgeShare were funded by Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, who retain copyright.
Contributions to the development of the system have been made by:
- NHS Innovations South East for advice on software developer selection, intellectual property issues, information security and licensing.
- Swiis Health and Social Care Limited for technical scoping and software developer selection.
- HE KSS Library and Knowledge Service Development Team for advice on integration with OpenAthens and the SirsiDynix Symphony Library Management System.
© Copyright 2013 - 2019, BSUH NHS Trust. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
- KnowledgeShare was built by Maldaba Ltd. (www.maldaba.co.uk), who continue to provide ongoing technical support.
- KnowledgeShare is hosted by Reconnix.
- Email is sent via SendGrid.
- Authentication is provided by Eduserv using OpenAthens.
The following third-party extensions are used within the software:
- dompdf v0.6.2
The dompdf PDF converter is released under the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL).
- Fugue Icons v3.4.4
The Fugue icon set, by Yusuke Kamiyamane, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
- jqPlot v1.0.4
The jqPlot graphing plugin, by Chris Leonello, is released under an MIT license.
- jQuery v1.6.2
- jQuery UI v1.8.24
- Mobile Detect v2.8.2
The PHP Mobile Detect script is released under an MIT License.
- Mustache.js v0.7.2
- Mustache.php v2.1.0
This PHP implementation of the Mustache templating engine, by Justin Hileman, is released under an MIT license.
- Open Sans font
The Open Sans font, designed by Steve Matteson for Google, is released under the Apache License, version 2.
- overLIB v4.22
The overLIB pop-up utility was created by Erik Bosrup and is released under a free-use license.
- QUnit v1.18.0
- Smarty v2.6.28
The Smarty templating engine is released under the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL).
- TinyMCE v3.5.12
TinyMCE WYSIWYG HTML editor was created by Moxiecode Systems AB and is released as Open Source under the Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL)